Jobmatch is a specialised Employment Agency working together with employers and jobseekers to achieve quality outcomes in the Gympie, Cooloola and South Burnett regions since 1992. Jobmatch provides an individualised program to suit the needs of both the Employer and Jobseeker.
IS JOBMATCH AN AGENCY FOR YOU?
Once you are registered with Jobmatch we can offer assistance through every step of the way of finding and keeping a job.
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR OUR SERVICE IF:
- You have an illness, injury or disability
- You experience barriers that affect your chances of employment
- You want to be employed
- You are of legal working age
- You are leaving school
If any of the above applies to you, your next step is to contact our office, so we can arrange an appointment with you to get you started. Jobmatch may refer you for an employment services assessment.
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Identification of employment skills and goals
- Creating resume and job applications
- Interview preparation
- Job search strategies and assist with job searching
- Workplace health and safety
- Investigate Traineeships and Apprenticeship opportunities
- Liaise with other services and organisations
ONCE YOU HAVE A JOB, SOME OF THE ASSISTANCE WE WILL GIVE YOU:
- Learning the duties of the job
- On and off jobsite support when needed
- Assisting employers / co workers to understand you disability or health issue
- Develop strategies to maintain employment through work site support
- Education and training where required