The advancement of training and employment for people with a disability in the Gympie and South Burnett Areas
The values and beliefs Links Community Services holds dear in how it goes about its business include the following:
· We operate with the highest ethical and morale standards in all relationships with clients,
suppliers, environment and the community.
· We foster a climate which encourages
innovation, commitment and diligence amongst staff and rewards and respects them accordingly.
· We respect people with a disability as having the potential to build upon their strengths and
overcome obstacles to their development.
The central purpose and role of Links Community Services is defined as:
To assist and support clients and employers through its employment arm, Jobmatch Employment, by finding jobs that match interests and abilities and allow satisfying participation in the community for people with disabilities.
In order to achieve this mission the longer term business objectives of Links Community Services are:
· To expand the business and offer exceptional service.
· To become a leading, innovative employment agency for people with a disability.
· To significantly enhance the financial viability of the Organisation.