- About Jobmatch
- For the Jobseeker
- Benefits To Employers
Jobmatch is a Specialised Employment Agency that has been placing people into various occupations since 1992 in the Gympie and South Burnett Regions. We are the largest and most successful disability placement agency in the both the Gympie & South Burnett regions, and we specialise in all facets of employment.
Clients from Jobmatch Employment have found their niche in almost all walks of life. –
Manufacturing, office administration, customer service, retail, construction, banking and government positions are just a few of the range of jobs found for clients. Jobmatch Employment provides an individualised program for each jobseeker.
Once you are registered with Jobmatch we can offer assistance through every step of the way of finding and keeping a job. You may be eligible to apply for our service if:
- You have an illness, injury or disability
- You experience barriers that affect your chances of employment
- You want to be employed
- You are of legal working age
- You are leaving school
If some of the above applies to you, your next step is to contact our office so we can start you on the road to employment.
Why hire through us?
Successful businesses cannot afford to overlook any potential customer. The same applies when looking for staff. Getting the right employee is just as important as increasing customer numbers. By employing people through Jobmatch, businesses can:
- attract and retain the best candidates
- retain other employees who have valuable experience and knowledge should they acquire a disability;
- reduce hiring and training costs;
- improve productivity through innovation and technology;
- reduce sick leave and early ‘medical’ retirements;
- strengthen workplace morale;
- attract a broader customer base and increase customer loyalty;
- reduce workplace incidents•
Jobmatch provides an individualised program to suit the needs of both the Employer and Jobseeker. On the job support is provided if required until the employer and jobseeker are satisfied all aspects of the position can be completed to the required standard and in a timely manner.
Jobmatch offers a range of free services for employers of people with a disability, injury or health issue.
- Recruitment, job matching, job analysis and training
- Help with job design
- One on one on-the-job or off-site support, to ensure the new employee settles into their job.
- Ongoing support for employees who require assistance to maintain their employment, for as long as required
- Training information and awareness activities for employers and staff
- Help for employees whose job may be in jeopardy as a result of their disability, illness or injury.
Every Employer should always consider Jobmatch as their first employment option, It just makes good business sense.