THE BENEFITS TO EMPLOYERS
Successful businesses cannot afford to overlook any potential customer. The same applies when looking for staff. Getting the right employee is just as important as increasing customer numbers.
We pride ourselves in ensuring that all of the hassles of employing new staff are removed and everyone is happy with the results.
Jobmatch Employment Agency specialises in people with an illness, injury or disability, and are proudly the largest and most successful disability placement agency in the Gympie, Cooloola and South Burnett regions. Jobmatch has just recently celebrated 26 years of assisting people with barriers to employment to find a job that matches their interests and skills and our ongoing success and testimonials speak for the quality of service and staff we can offer local businesses.
Jobmatch can assist an employer who has a staff member, that because of a physical injury or illness, has found their job becoming more difficult as time progresses. This often happens when a person cannot continue in a physically demanding position. In cases such as this, Jobmatch can arrange for a free worksite assessment to see if the employee could benefit from workplace modifications or adaptations. In many cases, this allows for a skilled and knowledgeable employee to continue to be of considerable benefit to the employer. Alternately we may be able to assist to retrain a person into another area.
By employing people through Jobmatch, businesses can:
- attract and retain the best candidates;
- retain other employees who have valuable experience and knowledge should they acquire a disability
- reduce hiring and training costs;
- improve productivity through innovation and technology;
- reduce sick leave and early ‘medical’ retirements;
- strengthen workplace morale;
- attract a broader customer base and increase customer loyalty;
- reduce workplace incidents
Jobmatch provides an individualised program to suit the needs of both the Employer and Jobseeker. On the job support is provided if required, until the employer and jobseeker are satisfied all aspects of the position can be completed to the required standard and in a timely manner.
Jobmatch offers a range of free services for employers of people with a disability, injury or health issue.
- Recruitment, job matching, job analysis and training
- Help with job design
- One on one on-the-job or off-site support to ensure the new employee settles into their job.
- Ongoing support for employees who require assistance to maintain their employment, for as long as required
- Training information and awareness activities for employers and staff
- Help for employees whose job may be in jeopardy as a result of their disability, illness or injury.
Every Employer should always consider Jobmatch as their first employment option. It just makes good business sense.